1. Drink it. Try our classic Masala Chai Latte. Place 1/2 tsp. of Masala Chai blend into a blender, add 1 cup milk of choice, and 1 Medjool date. Blend until smooth. Heat over medium heat, pour into a cup, sprinkle with cinnamon, and enjoy! Watch Video
2. Cook with it. Our Masala Chai is the perfect blend of Fall & Winter flavors. Try it in oatmeal, soups, curries, seasoning carrots and sweet potatoes, and so much more. Get creative! I recently made this Chai Sweet Potato & Lentil Curry -- SO delicious.
3. Bake with it. Try our delicious Vegan Chai Banana Mini Muffins recipe. Mix 1 cup almond flour, 1 cup oat flour, 1 tsp. Masala Chai blend, and 1/4 tsp. salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix 1/3 cup coconut oil, 2 Tbsp. maple syrup, and 1 Tbsp. almond butter. Combine the two mixtures and add 3 mashed bananas and 1/3 cup raisins, stirring well. Pour mixture into baking molds and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Mmm!
4. Add it to your smoothies. Let your smoothies change with the seasons as well. Place in a blender 2 bananas (option to use frozen), 1 Tbsp. almond butter, 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds (or other boosters), 1 Medjool date, 1/2 tsp. Masala Chai blend, and 1 cup milk of choice (add more if needed). Blend on high speed, pour in a cup, and sprinkle with cinnamon. 🤎
5. Make stovetop potpourri. Fill your home with a lovely Chai aroma for the holidays. Pour 4-6 cups of water into a medium saucepan. Add sliced oranges, apples, and or cranberries, a sprig of rosemary, and 1 tsp. Masala Chai blend. Bring to a light simmer over low heat. You can simmer the potpourri for hours on low heat–just check the water level, since it will evaporate over time, adding more as needed.